Control / Direct Non-ControlFor our control and direct non-control investments, EQ Holdings looks for companies positioned for business transformation enabled by digital technology (digital transformation), which may include improving demand generation, enhancing customer experience, and promoting operational excellence.
FundsEQ Holdings diversifies it control and non-control investment strategy through a multi-manager fund portfolio comprised of venture capital, private equity, and mezzanine debt funds. We invest where the fund strategy is aligned with our investment objectives.
Key Investment Criteria
EQ Holdings reviews US-based investment opportunities across a range of target markets with a preference for technology companies. We also seek to invest in partnership with high-quality management teams.
- Recurring, sticky, and scalable revenue
- Fragmented industry with large addressable market
- Strong customer base with limited concentrations
- Proven management team
- Differentiated and defensible market position
- Significant untapped growth potential
- Management teams committed to partnering with us post investment
- Revenue of $5-100 million
- EBITDA up to $7 million
- History of profitability
- Low CAPEX requirements
- Family & founder transitions
- Management buyouts
- Shareholder liquidity events
- Industry consolidations
- Growth equity investments
- Control and non-control